Quite different amount of money with the same needs we have in this generation. This is now known as the Unitarian Universalist Church. It was built in 1847 and designed by John Ames. It was moved from the point where Butternut Ridge Rd. meets Lorain Rd. (Coe Ridge Rd.) and is now on the west side of Porter Rd in 1965. Mr. Ashur Coe was instrumental in building this Church. In 1926 Mayor Leon Coe assisted in the funding for the building of the Coe Memorial Building and the parish house. Later in the 1950's the Olmsted Players held their performances on the stage of the Coe building. The building was torn down when the church was moved.
One of the early ministers was Rev Isaac Henry. He and his wife Polly Ransom Henry bought the Thompson house from Alden Thompson in about 1853. This is about the time the 2 story addition was added to the house.